Tuesday 14 November 2017

Were the Democrat Primaries rigged

I am somewhat bemused by the allegation the Clinton team rigged the primaries for her to win. how does someone ensure people whop turn up to vote in a primary vote for a certain candidate. you cannot.

Reading this Ezra Klein article I can see what the criticism is all about. My my, Fancy Clinton being able to organised that well and get all that money.

As we saw ( ans as I said at the time) it doesn't matter how wonky you are as a candidate and how many good policies you have and how organised you are if you have a political tin ear or no political smarts you are up against it.

As it is Clinton will now be known as the person who gave us the worst President in history.

No the primaries were not rigged.

No comments:

Post a Comment