Tuesday 23 December 2014

John Robertson departs

I was never a fan of John Robertson however I agree with the Pollbludger in that he has resigned because he 'performed a routine bit of electorate work in 2011 on behalf of constituent Man Haron Monis'

The NSW ALP have to choose a new leader in early January. Daly appears to have it in the bag but he is not impressive either.  The NSW right really do not have a lot of talent around at the moment and as Mumble continually shows know bugger all about interpreting polls.

Mumble has now written on this. I can't see Luke Foley getting up as he is from the left wing of the party.

1 comment:

  1. Impotency almost destroyed my marriage! until i saw testimonies of how this spell caster concoction stop infertility no matter the situation. To cut the long story short this concoction works and my i was able to get my wife pregnant and she delivered successfully and she's heavy with another child(pregnant). Contact him on masadeinstanthelp@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349034745112

    ReplyDelete