Sunday 31 March 2013

Bonus Castle and Gotye

Rog accused me of not liking any current music.


Here is the greatest series ever made with music by Gotye an Aussie whose music I do like.

Actually this music grows on me each time I hear it. Of course it is always a pleasure to look at the beautiful Stana Katic playing Kate Beckett. She does blushes, embarrassment , love looks etc better than anyone I have ever seen.  Nathan is pretty good at it too.

Castle and Beckett look like potential lovers. The music the series uses is pretty good too.

This series is about Beckett and Castle solving murders BUT also the relationship between Beckett and Castle. They do act like lovers or almost lovers. I could becoming a born again romantic

As a special bonus here is Castle with music by Andrew Belle who sounds coldplayish.



Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Gotya?

    I reckon Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsys esp "Machine Gun" is hard to beat.

    rog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rog,

    I can't win with you.

    I put up duanne Allman and you say to get with the times.

    I put up gotye and you want jimi Hendrix!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. คาสิโนสมัครฟรี2118

    ReplyDelete